Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Selfish Brett

It appears the Brett Favre saga is going to be in full force again this summer. I am so over this and him, I don't even care. I won't give it the time of day. I don't care if it's Minnesota, Seattle, Tampa Bay or the Arena Team near you, this jackass is proving he's the most selfish person in all of sports. It's very sad, the guy whom all Packer fans loved, has turned this into a circus. His legacy will be tarnished forever no matter if he signs with Minnesota or not. Part of me wants his dumb ass to sign and just totally suck and watch his suffer in front of the millions and millions of people he can't live without. Go away Brett. Nobody cares anymore!!!!!!!

2 comments:

John said...

First of all, thank you Matty for commenting on this story. I have not checked the blog for a while and when I heard that Brett will most likely be the Vikings starting QB this year I wanted to see if you had anything to say about it.
Secondly, the fact that you say you don't care about Brett or what he does and then comment on how you feel about it is just dumb. Of course you care, and so does just about every Packer fan. You care because what he did was special. Packer fans had many great years with Brett at QB. I have had the fortune of being a packer fan for over 15 years BEFORE Brett Farve and I can tell you I greatly appreciate the years with him as quarterback.
That being said, he is acting like a gypsy douchebag. I am not sure what happened to set this all in motion but I am sure Brett is as much to blame as the Packer organization. We are all just bitter because we wanted to believe he was different. He was ours and we wanted to keep him ours. Down in history as one of the best players to every play the game. But unlucky for all of us romantics, he is just a person. A person that apparently is selfish and vindictive. Oh well. So be it. I hope our kids get to have the same joy packer fans experienced with Brett without the childish bullshit. Probably not.
Just don't say you don't care, because you know you do.

Matt said...

I couldn't agree with you more. You're right on that. We all wanted to believe he was different, but we're finding out he's worse than most professional ahtlete in the selfishness and douchebag catergory.