Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blogging Time

Well, it's time to get back into this blog again. Throughout the hectic school year, having another child, and basketball season, I got away from doing this blog. I'm going to get back into it hopefully and try to get new things up here on a regular basis. What will help me stay motivated to do it, is having a bunch of you clowns get on here and let me know what your thoughts are! I know I can count on you!!!!
Let's start by hoping the Brewers continue to play well and sweep those lowly losers from the North Side!! Go Crew. Now, if they can continue to hit the ball as they have been of late and get decent pitching, they'll be in it until the end. If the pitching fails them as it did early in the first couple weeks of the season, they will stumble into a 3rd place finish behind the Cards and Cubs unfortunately. If this happens, look for Prince and possibly JJ Hardy to be dealt. I know this will make all the women of Wisconsin upset including my wife, but oh well. I think both of these guys are solid players, but Prince could prove to be unsignable and JJ is replaceable with young phenom Alcides Escobar playing well in Triple AAA. Prince is also replaceable with another hot prospect in Mat Gamel, who's about ready to be brought up. He won't be up until next season most likely, but they are looking at moving him from 1st base to 3rd paving the way for Prince to be dealt. Until any of this happens, let's hope the Crew continues their winning ways under new laid back manager Ken Macha. Talk about the anti-Yost, this guy needs to be checked many times throughout the game for a pulse. I think the guys like this type of laid back style compared to the nail biting Ned.

1 comment:

John said...

I am just looking as far ahead as this weekend and them beating the Cubs so I can enjoy harrassing the big idiot I work with.